It allows the pallets to be distributed automatically, one by one, on a conveyor line.
It is supplied upstream with a complete stack of pallets by an operator.
It can then be used to stack, unstack, store and evacuate all types of pallets.
- Gain in productivity
- Speed of execution
- Reduction of time for handling pallets
- Reduction of the risks of accidents and back pain
- Improvement of working conditions and comfort
- Possible interface with palletising robots
- Pallet entry/exit: from the rear, right or left side
- Storage capacity: 20 pallets or 650 kg maximum
- Speed: 250 pallets/hour
- Power supply: Electropneumatic or 100% electric
- Entire industry
- Industrial distribution
- Wood and furniture industry